Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'loft conversion' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loft conversion / builder recommendations

Hi, I have plans drawn up for and want to do a loft conversion on my house in the N4 area, starting the work very soon. Does anyone on here…

Started by Newtothearea

19 Sep 6, 2017
Reply by Liesbeth de Block

Loft conversion & kitchen suggestions

Hi, I've recently moved onto the ladder and looking to upgrade the kitchen and get a loft conversion as soon as possible. Does anybody have…

Started by Stephanie

8 Apr 21, 2017
Reply by Penny Rabiger

loft conversions

Just had our loft conversion completed with Roof Top Rooms and would thoroughly recommend them, as they were very helpful and have an extre…

Started by Sues

2 Mar 29, 2017
Reply by Sues

Latest on Ladder loft conversions

Hello folks I know this does the rounds every once in a while, and there are some old threads here, but does anyone have recent commendati…

Started by Phillipa Leighton-Jones

11 Mar 6, 2017
Reply by Katie T

Loft Conversion

This might be akin to asking how long a piece of string is BUT... Would anyone on the ladder who has done a loft conversion (with 2 rooms…

Started by Selina

10 Feb 3, 2017
Reply by Alexander

Any recommendations for loft conversion firms

Hi, Can anyone recommend a company to do a loft conversion from planning to completion? Jess

Started by JaM

6 Dec 14, 2016
Reply by Li

Looking for a reliable builder for a loft extension

Can anyone local recommend a builder they have used, for a loft extension we want to do?  It is under permitted development. If someone wou…

Started by Natasha *

1 Sep 27, 2016
Reply by Stuart

Loft conversion party wall question

Hi, We've just moved to a terraced house in Harringay (hence first post!) to find that our new next door neighbours are currently having a…

Started by joe

13 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Barbara

Builder recommendation for loft conversion

Hello, i live on the Harringay ladder & am looking to do a loft conversion on a flat.  Can anyone recommend a builder they have used wh…

Started by Lucy Munasinghe

8 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by Reggie Hannan

Loft Conversion - Share of the Freehold

Hi HoL! We are the top floor flat on the ladder and are interested in getting a loft conversion.  The catch is we share the freehold of the…

Started by Quackers

12 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Alison Stone

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service