Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'neil protheroe' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Plumber warning - Neil Protheroe

I know everyone has a bad day but this encounter with Neil Protheroe was so awful and upsetting I wanted others to be able to consider it w…

Started by Agatha

41 Apr 14
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Recommendation - Neil Protheroe

I have relied on Neil Protheroe over the past five years for plumbing issues. In 2019 he found and fixed a major leak beneath my bath floor…

Started by Smurfett

4 Sep 1, 2023
Reply by Melissa Proust

Plumber recommendation - Neil Protheroe

Got Neils number from other recommendations on here. He's been out twice to do various plumbing upgrades and fixes now. Great communication…

Started by MaireC

0 May 24, 2023

Another recomendation for Neil Protheroe Plumber

Came the day we phoned, found the problem straight away, fixed it for a reasonable fee. Nice chap. 077 3199 7936

Started by Peter Corley

1 Apr 7, 2023
Reply by tigha

Neil Protheroe - would highly recommend.

Feedback from Helen McCormack -  Neil Protheroe was excellent. He made a though inspection of my boiler and made a suggestion that I may be…

Started by Gillian Price

1 Dec 22, 2022
Reply by arsenal delight

Plumber Recommendation - Neil Protheroe

To contact Neil - 077 3199 7936 We have dealt with a lot of tradefolk over the years in a rental situation, and now that we finally own a h…

Started by Omoikitte

3 Jul 8, 2022
Reply by gwyn247

Neil Protheroe - plumber - NOT recommended

At the risk of turning into a cliche I have to report my experience of using Neil Protheroe.  For anyone familiar with him my account of ev…

Started by SeaSaw

20 Oct 28, 2019
Reply by Allie

Plumber - Neil Protheroe - highly recommended

I recently had Neil around to do some work fixing a boiler and associated bits and pieces.  I have previously used him across the years for…

Started by adeline

5 Jan 26, 2019
Reply by Fiona

Plumber recommendation - Neil Protheroe

I can highly recommend Neil Protheroe, great guy to deal with, always responds very quickly. He's done a few jobs at my place and very happ…

Started by HB

25 Jun 11, 2018
Reply by Cristina Marquez

Recommending plumber Neil

After 20 or more years in service, our electric shower recently decided to retire, and after reviewing the recommendations for plumbers her…

Started by Robin Dennis

6 Mar 14, 2018
Reply by Anjuna Sahi

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service