Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ikea Leksvik Chest of Drawers to give away

I've got a chest of drawers to give a way. It's from the Leksvik range at Ikea (now discontinued I think). It's got an antique stain, is in…

Started by Maren Meinhardt

6 Nov 15
Reply by Rosannagh

Small wooden chest of drawers and mirror for sale

Dimensions of slimline wooden chest of drawers 86cm H 58.5cm W 28.5cm D Price £50 Dimensions of mirror including frame  58 cm H 40 cm W 3.…

Started by Alexandra Wright

2 Jul 15
Reply by Alexandra Wright

European King Size Sleigh Bed Frame + Matching Chest of Drawers For Sale

Hello, We are selling our Sleigh bed frame and matching chest of drawers. We have a new born and the bed has a slight creak, that never bot…

Started by KateN

0 Apr 27

The Park

https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2018/jul/08/parks-festivals-gigs-councils-local-authorities-open-spaces-spending-cuts-music-summer

Started by Ben

67 Oct 13, 2018
Reply by Keats Pereira

SOLD. Oak Chest of Drawers £260

Very good quality chest of drawers 42,5 cm x 96 cm x 117 cm I think I bought it from: https://www.oakfurnituresolutions.co.uk/Sherwood-Oa

Started by Beatriz Merida

2 Jan 14, 2018
Reply by Beatriz Merida

Free Double & Mattress & chest of drawers

Hi, I am about to sell my flat and I am giving away a double bed / mattress and chest of drawers. if you are interested (collection only),…

Started by smileygirl2010

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by smileygirl2010

Neighbourhood Watch: Repeated sightings of same person watching particular houses on Falkland Rd

There have been repeated sightings by a number of people of a man in his mid forties (approximately 5ft 8) watching houses from across the…

Started by Liv

8 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Lydia

Free chest of drawers

Free dark wood chest of drawers with wicker style front to give away. Collection only from Chestnuts Park area.

Started by AliceC

2 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by AliceC

Fun at the Fairland Park Litter-pick

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in the Friends of Fairland Park Community Litter-pick yesterday - the park is now sparkling clea…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

1 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Liz

neighbour's building work exceed size granted via certificate of lawfulness - what to do?

Hi, we've got ongoing issues with our neighbours who run the house next to us as 'slum landlords' and do rogue building activities. I'd pos…

Started by Tina S

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Tina S

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service