Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'of' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Double & Mattress & chest of drawers

Hi, I am about to sell my flat and I am giving away a double bed / mattress and chest of drawers. if you are interested (collection only),…

Started by smileygirl2010

2 Jul 4, 2017
Reply by smileygirl2010

Neighbourhood Watch: Repeated sightings of same person watching particular houses on Falkland Rd

There have been repeated sightings by a number of people of a man in his mid forties (approximately 5ft 8) watching houses from across the…

Started by Liv

8 Dec 20, 2016
Reply by Lydia

Free chest of drawers

Free dark wood chest of drawers with wicker style front to give away. Collection only from Chestnuts Park area.

Started by AliceC

2 Nov 20, 2016
Reply by AliceC

Fun at the Fairland Park Litter-pick

A huge thank you to everyone who took part in the Friends of Fairland Park Community Litter-pick yesterday - the park is now sparkling clea…

Started by Sarah - CleanupUK

1 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Liz

Freedom of Information Act review

Only just come across this. Is it right that a review of the act that allow the public to access sometimes rather embarrassing information…

Started by Michael Anderson

11 Mar 1, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

Front of House Vacancy at Local Bar/Cafe

The Step (www.thestep.co.uk) is a thriving bar & cafe at the heart of the local community in Bowes Park, north London. We are looking f…

Started by Nell Riches

0 Jan 17, 2016

Group concerned about "aggressive" collection of Council Tax

There was a discussion here ages ago about a group, actually I think it was one man, who had concerns about the way Haringey collects its C…

Started by Laura

6 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by Antoinette

Chest Of Drawers

Hi Lovely chest of drawers for sale. Needs some TLC as has a handle missing and needs new feet.  I bought it with plans to paint it but ha…

Started by Artex Monkey

3 Nov 13, 2015
Reply by LondonN4

Victorian Chest of Drawers for sale

Stunning Victorian chest of drawers, manufactured circa 1890. This beautiful antique item has five drawers which all work well, it is of so…

Started by GMD

5 Oct 23, 2015
Reply by GMD

2 Sunny rooms to let in houseshare, Seven Sisters. Mature long term tenants preferred. Ref needed. Deposit required. Rent £350 and £400 per month, bills extra.

Started by Candy

4 Jul 3, 2015
Reply by Marc B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service