Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'parking' (181)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Reminder: Online parking services shutdown between 2nd and 10th May

PIcture courtesy of Puffer and the Baby Fish   Haringey Council is upgrading their online parking system between 2 and 10 May 2012. During…

Started by HoL Site Admin

7 Apr 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

Renewing Permits

Hi All,  Has anyone had success using the online system to renew permits? No matter how I try and pay, it comes up as unauthorised. Is this…

Started by Adrian (From the land of OZ)

3 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by JulieB

What is with that truck on Burgoyne Road?

I see a truck named "Mash thoughts for food" and it is parking on the street.  Nothing wrong with that.  But what I find odd is very often…

Started by Kotoko OS

0 Apr 20, 2012

"Emergency" road resurfacing works on Seymour Road, Haringey Council messes up yet again.

I came home thie evening to find a note on my car saying it needs to be moved by 8 am tomorrow morning due to roadworks. There was also a n…

Started by Anette

18 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Anette

Car parking space to rent

I have access to a car parking space in a private gated carpark near Harringay Rail station.  I no longer have a car so am hoping someone m…

Started by rhi

3 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Crouch End author writes poignant graphic novel about the death of her son

When Nicola Streeten began writing a graphic novel about her grief at losing her two-year-old son, there was one question everyone asked he…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Feb 2, 2012

Parking confusion in GL A and GL B zones

I emailed the council this week to double check that if I could park in a GL A zone with my GL B residents permit, this is the reply I got:…

Started by JulieB

16 Jan 20, 2012
Reply by JulieB

Queues for parking permits - DISGRACE!

I got the shock of my life the other day when I saw the size of the queue to get a parking permit from the wood green council "shop".  I've…

Started by neiltingley

44 Dec 29, 2011
Reply by Malcolm

CPZ bank holiday parking question

Does anyone know if we need to use visitors permits today and tomorrow? I'm in GLB, I've searched the council website and it says 'normal B…

Started by JulieB

10 Dec 28, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

Parking for those working at residential addresses

Hi - we're about to start working with a nanny, who is going to be driving to our house every day to look after our children. Does anyone k…

Started by Paul Harvey

3 Dec 23, 2011
Reply by Paul Harvey

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service