Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'party' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

DJ recommendations for birthday party

We're looking for a DJ to provide the music for a 50th birthday party. Does anyone have recommendations for someone local who's good?

Started by Sydney

2 Jan 17, 2022
Reply by Sydney

End of Summer BBQ at the Langham Club, Green Lanes

Hi All, The Langham Club on Green lanes is once again having a summer BBQ, this time to see out the season in style! Come on down from 2pm…

Started by The Langham Club

1 Aug 30, 2019
Reply by Ruth

Running total #2

See update #3 for next partFive wards met last night to do shortlisting, these are the interim results waiting for the selection meetings n…

Started by pamish

14 Nov 19, 2017
Reply by pamish

Ward's Corner salsa shutdown 2, Sunday

If you were at the first one you'll be back, and if you missed it you need to be there to find out why you must #taketheVictoriaLinetoLatin…

Started by pamish

0 Jun 23, 2017

Recycled napkins, biodegradable and non-biodegradable plastic cups & gold ribbon

After an August wedding, I have some unopened party bits to get rid of that I a too late to return to Amazon: 500 recycled brown napkins (i…

Started by Kyla

0 Sep 11, 2016

Chance to win £1000, £500, £250 in art competition

We are currently running a competition with the Green Party for local artists in Haringey and Enfield to produce a piece of work which show…

Started by Collage Arts

0 Feb 29, 2016

Street Party for Wightman

One step closer... A resident on Wightman suggested I create an online petition. https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/wightman-road-stre

Started by matthew cuthbert

7 Nov 27, 2015
Reply by matthew cuthbert

Harringay, Green Lanes Christmas Party - This Saturday 12-8pm. Timetable.

TIME TABLE - Harringay Green Lanes Day of Festivities! 12pm - Christmas Market Starts on Seymour Road N8 and running until 8pm 2-3pm - I…

Started by Marika

0 Nov 25, 2015

Green Lanes Christmas Street Party Sat Nov 28 - LOCAL stalls WANTED

Chestnuts Market has been asked by Harringay traders association to co-ordinate the Christmas Market for our Green Lanes Christmas Street…

Started by Marika

3 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by Marika

Looking for stalls for Harringay Street party - Unit 25 Block Party

Hi all - I'm organising a street party on Colina Mews, N15 and looking for anyone that might want to have a stall at the event,  please con…

Started by Colina Mews - Street Party

0 Sep 7, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service