Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pets' (37)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Wanted: kitten, for a good home, in early August

Hi We had to put our beloved cat down last week and will be looking to get a new member of our household in early August. We are looking fo…

Started by MBrown

16 Aug 6, 2015
Reply by tulips

For sale: Snake or large reptile vivarium £100 includes thermostat heater all equip

Everything you need for a decent-sized snake, all in one! - Wooden snake vivarium with hinged top, painted white, and glass front. Dimensio…

Started by Suraya

0 Jul 19, 2015

Pets in the Park - Saturday 18th July

Just a reminder of the Pets in the Park event this Saturday in Clissold Park 11 until 3. Fun dog show, vet advice and health checks for dog…

Started by tulips

0 Jul 15, 2015

Anyone lose a cat?

We've had a young tabby-type cat living in our back garden on Waldegrave Road for the last week or so now. We're growing slightly concerned…

Started by Owen

3 Apr 22, 2015
Reply by tigha

Do you like dog walking or helping with pets?

If you like walking dogs or helping local people with pets - please read this and consider becoming a volunteer for the Cinnamon Trust. It'…

Started by tulips

0 Jan 22, 2015

Low cost spaying & neutering?

Hello all- I've taken in a stray Tom cat. He's a lovely animal but needs to be fixed ASAP! Does anyone know of any good spaying/ neutering…

Started by Rachella

7 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by tigha

Found rabbit - anyone got a hutch or run going spare?

So another couple found a rabbit dumped in an A4 printer paper box on Tottenham Marshes yesterday afternoon... he is due to be collected by…

Started by anna g

2 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by A Brown

Free to dog owners!

I have a metal letter box guard (slightly dented due to my enthusiastic dog) & a car dog guard available for free. The dog guard is app…

Started by Harringay 4eva

0 Jul 16, 2014

House sitter recommended

I have a house and garden, two cats, a dog and a goldfish and so need a fairly regular house sitter to keep everything alive and in order w…

Started by Julia Richards-Davies

2 Jan 10, 2014
Reply by Julia Richards-Davies

Homes wanted for kittens

Last 2 kittens of a litter of 5. Black with slight white touches, one male, one female. They are about 8 weeks old and ready to go in 2 wee…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Oct 24, 2012
Reply by Sophie Smith

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service