Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'rent' (89)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large single room to rent in Beautiful Edwardian house. £600 PCM inclusive

Large single room to let in large beautiful Edwardian house in quiet road close to Turnpike Lane underground station. Share with three oth…

Started by Mandy Rowland

0 Sep 5

Three bed house to rent near Wood Green Tube station. £1,900pm

The house is available from the 1st of  September. It is in good condition and offers a large conservatory at the back and a large shed in…

Started by Neil

0 Aug 14

One/Two Bedroom Garden Flat available on Hampden Road for a short-term let

Hello  We are looking to rent out our garden flat on Hampden Road for 2-3 months from the middle of August. It has a light and airy front r…

Started by Heather Stabler

2 Aug 12
Reply by Cara

Can you rent a home to a refugee family?

The Tottenham Refugee Alliance are re-settling a Syrian or Iraqi family in Haringey.  If you are a landlord and you are interesting in find…

Started by Nichola

0 May 13

Two bedroom flat available now in N10

Bright and welcoming two bedroom flat available now in N10, Hampden Road. Newly refurbished. Spacious, split level over two floors, first a…

Started by Helen Myers

0 May 10

Looking for a room to rent in North London From Monday to Friday 's

I am Looking for a room to rent in North London from Monday to Friday during the week as I live in Kent. Would like desk provided, internet…

Started by Gideon Henry

3 Mar 22
Reply by Jemma

One bed flat to rent near Wood Green Tube. £1,100 pm.

I have this flat to rent in Lordship Lane near the Tube from the 6th of April.  It is in a purpose built block of flats with a private car…

Started by Neil

0 Mar 21

House for rent near Turnpike Lane for month of April

We are a family going away on a trip for the month of April and would love our house to be used during that time. We have 4 bedrooms and a…

Started by Ellie Bard

0 Mar 11

FOR RENT - 2-bed ground floor garden flat in West Green

Hi everyone, My 2-bed flat on Abbotsford Avenue, N15 is available to rent from 1 February 2019. It would be great for a professional couple…

Started by Alistair Drummond

0 Dec 11, 2018

3 bed garden flat to rent - Harringay ladder - Now Available Beginning September 2018

Our 2016 renovated 3-bed flat is up for rent! Top specifications as we intended to live in it (for some years!) ourselves but unfortunately…

Started by Architect My London Home

2 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Architect My London Home

RSS

Advertising

© 2019   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service