Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'research' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Interviewers wanted for PhD research survey in Harringay area

Are you available for up to 40 hours during September? 10 interviewers (aged over 18) are needed to administer a short questionnaire door t…

Started by Judith

12 Sep 7, 2018
Reply by Judith

Female cyclists available for interview?

Hi all, I'm a third year student at UCL living on Lothair Road. This month I am doing my dissertation research, which involves interviewing…

Started by Sarah Elizabeth Willson

26 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by tigha

Research opportunity for young people

Hello I work for a research company who are looking to speak with and engage young people in London for a Youth Conference that is taking p…

Started by Lamis Harper

0 Mar 17, 2015

NEEDED: Mums and dads aged 20-34 to take a short online survey

Before all else, thanks a million to everyone who's already taken part in my research ; I really appreciate your help  This is a final cal…

Started by Jo

0 Mar 4, 2015

NEEDED: Kind souls to help with psychology research

I'm running a research project on people's attitudes to prenatal genetic testing, which needs 400 participants. At some point, the study m…

Started by Jo

17 Feb 4, 2015
Reply by Jo

Psychology Research: can you spare 10 minutes to take part in my experiment?

I'm aware that this post might be a lost cause (the sun is shining, there's chocolate waiting to be eaten, and here I am asking whether any…

Started by Jo

9 Apr 28, 2014
Reply by Fi

Psychology Research: can you spare 5 minutes to fill in a questionnaire?

Hello I hope this is the right area for this kind of post -- please redirect me, if it isn't  As part of my postgraduate project, I'm resea…

Started by Jo

2 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Jo

FoBTs: research on the social effect of Fixed Odds Betting Terminals

THE Gambling Commission has this morning agreed to answer my question about research into FoBTs: 1. Has the Commission conducted any resear…

Started by Clive Carter

3 Mar 17, 2013
Reply by TBD

Can anyone help with my psychology research?

Are there any kind people out there who can help me meet my psychology deadline by participating in my study? I need guinea pigs willing to…

Started by Jo

4 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Jo

Small Businesses needed for 1 hour Paid Research!

I would like to speak to small businesses with 2 - 10 employees in one of the following sectors  Retail  Catering  Finance  Health  Wholes…

Started by Jas

2 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Jas

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service