Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'roads' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Road Surface, Hornsey High Street

The road outside my flat is so bad, the entire building shakes every time the buses and HGVs go over it. It's like an earthquake every nigh…

Started by Judith Willetts

4 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by Judith Willetts

Worth watching: Could new road schemes be on the horizon??

Apparently congestion is now on the increase in London - unsurprisingly, given that the Mayor (and Government) have moved away from a focus…

Started by michaelw

0 Apr 25, 2014

Subway at Tottenham Hale one-way system blocked

It is great that the one-way system is in the process of being turned into a two-way system, but why start off by filling up a perfectly us…

Started by ana p

9 Feb 14, 2013
Reply by anna g

Haringey’s roads "in worst condition in the country"

The Hornsey Journal reported today that figures published by the Department for Transport show 20 per cent of council-maintained A-roads…

Started by HoL Site Admin

9 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

Pot Holes

My car was damaged a few weeks ago at turnpike lane , going north on green lanes, did anyone else suffer damage  or know roughly the day/da…

Started by Jane

1 Jun 13, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Dangerous Potholes. Should the Council ask?

I’m beginning to wonder if I’m making a mountain out of a molehill. Or, in this case, a pit out of dip. Last February cyclists were alarmed…

Started by Alan Stanton

14 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Alan Stanton

Report those potholes. Council announces new hotline and an extra £200.000 for repairs.

According to the council, more than 3,500 households responded to the On the Road to Improvement consultation - the highest ever figure for…

Started by Liz

4 May 13, 2008
Reply by matt

Ladder potholes to be discussed on BBC London 08:10 on April 2nd

the awful state of London's/Haringey's/Harringay's roads will be the topic of conversation tomorrow morning on BBC London (94.9 FM) at 08:1…

Started by Adam

6 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by alistairj

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service