Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'street cleaning' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Veolia Making Green Lanes Dirtier, Not Cleaner

I was stood at the bus stop on GL outside Iceland at around 17:50 yesterday and saw something that just beggars belief. A Veolia van rock u…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

My Response to Litter Enforcement

I wanted to reply to the council for their recently published efforts on tackling street littering. It's a great move but I think there are…

Started by ZNers

2 Nov 8, 2016
Reply by AlexConx

Haringey Council to cut £600,000 from street cleaning contract

It is being reported in the Haringey Indy that Haringey Council are cutting £600,000 from the street cleaning contract.  The borough’s stre…

Started by Liz

13 Jul 21, 2013
Reply by alex

How do you complain about the poor service Veolia provide?

anyone know how to complain about Veolia?  Looking at their website the only way is to 'contact us' which takes you to report dumping etc…

Started by Johnny

22 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Salsa

Enterprise dumped for Veolia by Haringey Council

A frisson of excitement (or is it trepidation?) at the Community Volunteer news desk as we learn that council waste contractors, Enterprise…

Started by Liz

74 Jun 13, 2011
Reply by Billy Hole

Street cleaning in Harringay: some observations

Well, exactly one month after the 'hand over' to Veolia from Enterprise, I've got a few observations about how they are doing in my little…

Started by Liz

40 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Bee

Hornsey Journal claims Haringey worst for fly-tipping. Are they right?

In a report today, The Journal reports: More rubbish is illegally dumped in Haringey's streets than almost anywhere else in London - despi…

Started by Hugh

6 Sep 13, 2010
Reply by John D

New, improved street cleaning

Has anyone else had a letter from Haringey announcing a new improved street cleaning service? In my case this is an "improvement" from once…

Started by anne barwick

13 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by rahman

New street cleaning arrangements for your street

The Council has proposed implementing new street cleaning arrangements in Harringay. Attached are details for each road. The spreadsheet (…

Started by Hugh

21 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by Hugh

Tell Haringey your thoughts on rubbish collection and street cleaning

If there is anyone apart from OAE and I that read their Haringey People from cover to cover, they may have noticed the leaflet that came wi…

Started by Liz

2 Jul 15, 2009
Reply by AnnieH

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service