Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'tools' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

For Sale: DeWalt Impact Driver DCF887 (almost new)

DeWalt Impact Driver DCF887 Like new (used once) 18V XR Brushless, 205Nm of torque 3 speed torque modes - zero up to 3,250rpm and 3,800 im…

Started by Bülent

0 Nov 7, 2023

Borrow bolt cutters

Hello could anyone lend me a pair of bolt cutters? I have a one-off job to do in the garden with them. I'm in the gardens, just off the lad…

Started by Sophie Smith

2 Mar 25, 2022
Reply by Sophie Smith

Wanted for school project: donations of gardening tools, bulbs and bedding plants

My son's school has started a gardening club. If you have any trowels, small forks or similar small gardening tools, spare bulbs or bedding…

Started by Donna FT

3 Nov 20, 2020
Reply by Liz Douglas

Would like to borrow wood plane

Hello, I need to shave some wood from the top of a bathroom door. It's a five minute job if I can get a plane. I'm in Burgoyne Road. Cheer…

Started by Sam W

1 Oct 5, 2020
Reply by Sam W

Wheelbarrow / spade etc wanted to buy

Hello  we've got a new allotment. unfortunately the family members that we left our tools with when we moved overseas seem to have rehomed…

Started by UmPixie

2 Mar 15, 2020
Reply by UmPixie

Mixed box of mortice door locks for sale £5.00

Large tool box full of mortice locks, yale locks, plates, hinges and assortment of useful selection of door furniture.

Started by Vic Upson

0 Jan 24, 2020

FREE - Various DIY items, including power tools

Anyone interested in the following? Free to collect from Stroud Green - message me if you're interested. Brick protector - mostly full Woo…

Started by Caroline

4 Oct 22, 2018
Reply by Caroline

Bosch IXO Cordless Screwdriver £17.00

Battery: Integrated 3.6 V Lithium-ion  Extras: 10 standard screwdriver bits. Battery charger included Good as new, little used. Cordless. M…

Started by L Griffiths

3 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by L Griffiths

Bosch 18V Cordless Leaf Blower with lithium battery and charger £55.00

Good as new, little used. Cordless. Powerful - easily blasts away leaves. Removable blower tube for compact storage. Battery charger includ…

Started by L Griffiths

0 Jun 30, 2018

WANTED please: large planters or timber to make a few

The closer to Tottenham Town Hall the better as we have no use of a car. This is for a communal garden that needs an update. A million than…

Started by Jo

2 Apr 24, 2017
Reply by Jo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service