Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'wood green' (41)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Paramount Indian Restaurant, Wood Green

This place has now re-opened. New shop front but everything else the same. Seems a bit of a skeleton staff on duty, but the food is still v…

Started by Andy

0 Jul 28, 2018

Council consultation on Wood Green Improvements, an opportunity to make suggestions.

Started by EMC2

2 Jul 21, 2018
Reply by matt

Jazz at Karamel tonight - Thurs 26th April

Hi Neighbours, if you're into some great jazz from nationally acclaimed musicians, then look no futher than Wood Green, and head for Karame…

Started by Alan

0 Apr 26, 2018

Wood Green Transformation - More plans Approved

Visualisation showing the future of Wood Green Iceland This week some more plans were approved within a scheme that will see the radical t…

Started by Hugh

5 Mar 23, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Brocken tumble-drier

Hi everyone ! Our tumble passed awayfew month ago now. Whenever we turned it up it blow up the fuses of the entire flat. Since then it's in…

Started by Liilly Grenouille

2 Jul 11, 2017
Reply by Rob & Debbie

Free IKEA Leksvik desk - Wood Green

In great condition. Dimensions w119cm d60cm h74cm Free to collect from Homecroft Road Wood Green Images attached Rich

Started by Richard Mills

2 Apr 18, 2017
Reply by Richard Mills

The future of Wood Green: details of staffed sessions and workshop

A CONSULTATION ON OPTIONS FOR A LONG-TERM PLAN AND IDEAS FOR SHORT-TERM PROJECTS Informed by the findings of previous consultation stages,…

Started by HoL Site Admin

23 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

The future of Wood Green

TOMORROW (Monday) night the Council Regulatory Committee meets to consider the future of Wood Green. The Council paper has the snappy title…

Started by Clive Carter

55 Feb 29, 2016
Reply by Jayvee

How safe is Wood Green?

I have seen a lot of posts on the safety of Harringay so please forgive me if you feel this is repetition. I accepted my dream job in Harri…

Started by Kl771

28 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Finsbury Park Ranger

Social Media Support Required

We are looking for a Social Media Coordinator to post on Harringay Online, Facebook, Twitter etc in exchange for FREE ongoing Salsa classes…

Started by Sureka Fernando

0 Jan 20, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service