Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Almost two and a half years ago we reported that KFH (Kinleigh, Folkard Hayward) had acquired the property on the corner of Green Lanes and St Ann's Road.

Apparently they're finally ready to move in this year.

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"It’s about trying to be the John Lewis of lettings"
Ha ha thats a good one.
At last an Estate Agent with a snazzy name to look up to!
(Oh, sorry Steve - castles must always be looked up to.)
Why thank you OAE I shall accept that in the spirit it was intended ;-)

We can only aspire to a snazzy name, alas I am stuck with the good old fashioned logo, and the good old fashioned service that goes with it!

Besides, I wouldn't want people mistaking us for a fast food chicken outlet now would I?? It's bad enough when people phone in and drop the C... It really doesn't sound nice.
I'm sure they won't rook you :-)
Mornington Crescent !
http://www.bishopsmove.com/
Thanks for that James... you might not realise it yet, but you just gave me a brilliant idea!

Will buy you a pint, and explain all soon!
Perhaps I had better.... Check mate ;-)

damn, Ruth got there first!
Darn - and here I was hoping it was going to be a betting shop.

(jokiiiiing!)
oh another Estate Agents... should we be getting in touch with David Lammy then? (joking too..) It does sound like fast food chain so I would stick to Castles, with or without the C...
but we are all pawns in the property game, mate.
Will check that out then.... seriously (maybe) does the proliferation of estate agents round here mean that Harringay is become des res?
I reckon you are spot on there Ruth...

They used to call it the 'Cappachino test'. Advising speculators to look out for coffee shops and estate agents etc. opening up in the area. This is one of the reasons why I am so vocal on HOL about HMO's and betting shops etc. Harringay has some fantastic businesses, and balance is the key.

I have said it a few times already in various posts Harringay Online is achieving some very good things here, and changing attitudes along the way.

As Alan Stanton has pointed out many times... It confirms Clay Sharkeys theories and teachings, that many people coming together can get things done (thanks again for the book Hugh).

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service