Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I finally got down to our new local Asian market, met with the owners and snapped off a few photos so those of you who've yet to visit could have a sneak peak.

Oasis Oriental Express: The Phoenix from the Borboni Ashes

OOE stocks mainly dry goods but has some fresh veg and fresh tofu

The OOE team: Life and business partners John (Yizhong) Shi and Wenwei Li

Lots of Asian sauces, asian rices, noodles and more

A great range of fresh tofu, including organic varieties

No takeaway food yet, but John says homemade Bao and more is in the pipeline

Please go and visit. John from Guangzhou and Wenwei from Shanghai, both recent business graduates, are very friendly. They'll be very happy to help you find your way round their stock of Chinese, Japanese and Korean foods. They'll even offer you an exotic tea on the house, sit and share a cup with you whilst explaining where the tea comes from, how it's made and so on. 

A good local business well worth supporting. Click the tag below to see the nice things locals have already been saying about the store.

(And just in case I don't see you before then, John and Wenwei, Gong Xi Fat Cai!)

Oasis Oriental Express386 Green Lanes. Harringay, N4 1DW

Tags for Forum Posts: oasis oriental express

Views: 1548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I usually go here every few weeks to stock up on my asian supplies.  I tried to pay a visit this weekend (at 3p.m) but both the supermarket and the restaurant were closed.  I walked past it on the way home from work this evening and again both were closed.  Does anyone what the fate of these stores are?

Total lockdown, not looking good :(.

Prepare for the next Green Lanes bookies.

They've just moved up the road to next door to the N4 Eatery...see John's post here

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service