Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

This takeaway has just opened.

Had very nice pizzas and delicious fresh salads for lunch today.

12 inch pizzas £9.50, margharita £6.50, Garlic Pizza under £5.

Different to most of the other pizza places in the area and better in my opinion.

Its on Wightman Road between Sydney & Raleigh Road.

Delivery is available via Deliveroo I think.

Look online on purpleonionfood.com.

The owner is very friendly and the premises look sparkling clean.

Neil

doi

Views: 1013

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We were leafleted today (Ladder, but very southern end of Wightman Rd). Looks a good menu.

Getting spoilt at the top of the ladder. Durazzo must have been there seven years now.

Bought two pizzas from there last week. Base is excellent - not too thin/thick and welll seasoned. Rich tomato base and not too flashy toppings. Cheese just right. Two pizza enthusiasts running the place - one from Northampton(!). Great to see some quality round here. Please support!

I have eaten twice from there, it's not far so both times just took away.  I like the bases of these pizzas, usually they are too hard and dry and just uninteresting.

I hope they will change their menu seasonally as the pizza list is quite short.

The owners are friendly and customer service orientated.

Do give them a go, they are a bit different from other run of the mill pizza places.

And great salads ! had two last night ( 4.50 for 2)  - one kale and chick peas based the other tomato basil based e both with excellent dressing  Plus we had 5 veggie  balls ( 4,50) which I heated up in microwave when got home . Really nice and fresh . Pizza apparently also good said friend . Thin crust . The guys had a spot outside  Highbury station on friday and sold out . Hope they don't move Down There ! 

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service