Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'gardening' (14)

← Back to Gardening
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rosemary

Hello Gardeners of Harringay Looking for your advice on this.I've had bad luck planting rosemary of all the things. Everything else seems t…

Started by Shar

2 Nov 9, 2020
Reply by Shar

Three cornered leek and pesto

Some years back some kind soul, I think it was that Liz Ixer, gave me a few plants called three cornered leek. She said they would spread a…

Started by Dick Harris

7 Apr 20, 2020
Reply by Liz

Tree pit gardening - The Ladder

Hi all, I'm keen green up the tree pits on Allison road and any surrounding streets. If anyone is up for joining me your help would be much…

Started by Share My Garden

11 Oct 20, 2019
Reply by Ann McTaggart

Garden sharing

Hi all, I am prepping a garden in Haringey this weekend for the approaching spring season. If anyone would like to get involved with cleari…

Started by Share My Garden

0 Feb 7, 2018

FREE Natural Wood chip! Please come and get some

Hi everyone in Gardening Group, A local tree surgeon gave us some - well quite a lot - of natural wood chip yesterday outside 32 and 34 Rut…

Started by Sonya Prentice

2 Aug 13, 2017
Reply by Wendy

Harringay open gardens 2013?

** EDITED - THIS EVENT IS ON SUNDAY 7th JULY, FULL DETAILS HERE **   Last year we had Harringay’s first ever open gardens event – this post…

Started by Alison P

53 Jul 5, 2013
Reply by Alisha

Plants for sale on Sunday 9th June at the Seven Sisters market

There is to be a community sale held on Sunday 9th June at the Seven Sisters market from 11am- 4pm.  It is right next to Seven Sisters un…

Started by clyde

0 Jun 5, 2013

Cavendish Road communal garden boxes

Hi  I live on Cavendish Road (ladder) and was wondering if anyone is interesting in sprucing up the communal garden boxes near the alley? I…

Started by Sully

2 May 17, 2013
Reply by Sully

My ambition is to get a sunflower to grow in my garden.

Any tips?

Started by Liz

26 Sep 17, 2009
Reply by Alison P

Space to Grow - why people need gardens

The National Trust has really taken to promoting the power of gardening. In a new report they discuss why gardens and access to green spac…

Started by Liz

0 Aug 3, 2009

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service