Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pure Gym in Finsbury Park

Does anyone use the Pure Gym in Finsbury Park - and in particular does anyone attend classes there?  I'm looking for somewhere that does fi…

Started by Betty Careless

0 Oct 4, 2016

Hair & Make up - can anybody recommend somebody?

Hi, I would like to have my hair and makeup done for a special occasion. Ideally it would be somebody that would come to my house on the da…

Started by Lara

5 Sep 30, 2016
Reply by Tahnee Knowles

Are there any pottery wheels and kiln available locally ?

Maybe in the chocolate factory ?

Started by Finsbury Park Ranger

4 Sep 29, 2016
Reply by John D

HfH cost for extending home

Hello. I'm looking to make contact with anyone that has experience of dealing with the Homes for Haringey (HfH) Asset Management Dept. We b…

Started by Mel

3 Sep 28, 2016
Reply by Rob B

Dropbox issue

Getting a bit frustrated with this one and wonder if anyone has cracked it. I installed dropbox a couple of years ago(free version) and wit…

Started by Philip

2 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Philip

Harringay Honey

I have just finished my last jar of locally produced Harringay Honey.  I can't find the link for the guy who produced it.  Can anyone remem…

Started by Karen Alexander

5 Sep 23, 2016
Reply by Hugh

Mental Support for Harringay Schools

Hello, I need some advice from the Harringay hive mind... I run a not-for-profit social enterprise called Pixel Learning and have launched …

Started by Hannah

11 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Hannah

WANTED: storage for self-published book Haringey

Hello We are just about to self-publish a book and are looking for a place to store them (about 5000 copies). It would be nice to support a…

Started by M Bois

4 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by M Bois

Renewing parking permit ( no changes to address, car etc)

Trying to renew parking permit anyone know how to get past 'Permit is not currently at a stage that can be renewed online' message? Typical…

Started by Gee Hood

6 Sep 16, 2016
Reply by Julia Hearn

Searching for Sam Dixon! Does anyone know him (Fairfax Road probably)

Anyone know who he is? I think he put our address by mistake on some very important post, we've realised he def would want back and I would…

Started by Dingle

0 Sep 12, 2016

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service