Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (28,887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My cleaner is looking for more work

Hi All My lovely cleaner is looking to take on a bit more work in the area.  She has worked for me for over 2 years and is very thorough.  …

Started by Caitlin in Trades & Other Services Recommended / Wanted

17 12 minutes ago
Reply by Caitlin

Wanted - Record Collections, cash paid.

Hi,  Are you looking to get rid of your old records?! if so get in touch.  im particularly looking for Jazz, Funk, Soul, Disco, Reggae etc…

Started by Oliver in For Sale / Wanted

4 29 minutes ago
Reply by Oliver

Speed camera

There is a hidden speed camera in N15, which is awesome news, saw it go off twice in a few minutes last night, a nice little earner hopeful…

Started by Itsjono in Council Services, Local Democracy & Politics

6 45 minutes ago
Reply by Burgoyne Bec

Table for Sale

Hi I have a dining table for sale. Its a beautiful table. Bought from Of Special Interest in Crouch End a couple of years ago but it has ag…

Started by Joe in For Sale / Wanted

0 2 hours ago

Rogue Carpet Shop.

I had a stair carpet laid on the 14th February by a local Carpet Shop. In the process of doing this, he somehow managed to cut my Alarm Sys…

Started by Pat Bain in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

24 2 hours ago
Reply by Pat Bain

Needed: Brick Layer & Pointing

I need a brick layer to make good some damage to a wall out front. I suspect they may need to rebuild a portion of the wall. I also need so…

Started by Justin Guest in Trades & Other Services Recommended / Wanted

0 3 hours ago

GUSTO - West Green Road

Anyone know when this might be open? Spotted one of the new commercial units had a fitting recently, for a cafe. Big Gusto sign in the win…

Started by BlaiseGV in Local Shops & Other Businesses: News & Chat

0 5 hours ago

Anyone got a squeegee?! Block squeegee for privacy window film

I ordered some privacy window film online, but they forgot to include the free squeegee for application and was keen to get it done today!…

Started by Fran in No Category Chosen

2 5 hours ago
Reply by Fran

For Sale: Child (Volume Limiting) Headphones

I have a set of JVC headphones for a small child (blue). They are the type that limit the sound so you do not deafen your child. We used th…

Started by Justin Guest in For Sale / Wanted

0 5 hours ago

Rescue cats and kittens needing homes

Stokey Cats and Dogs are a local group who rescue cats and kittens. Please do contact them by email, they would love to hear from you with…

Started by Justine in Pets

25 6 hours ago
Reply by Justine

RSS

Advertising

© 2017   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service