Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Loft Conversion From shape of roof to Dorma

Hi Folks, I have a slightly different question to the usual and hopefully, some amongst you can help. I already have a loft conversion howe…

Started by Y K

3 Sep 9, 2016
Reply by JJ B

Skylights and loft hatches

We have recently moved into Allison Road and I’m pondering a roof-related issue. The loft hatch door to the rear loft, ie the one in the ce…

Started by NickM

1 Sep 4, 2016
Reply by rosyrose

Leaking kitchen tap...help!

My kitchen tap is leaking at the base and water spills out all over the kitchen counter. Any ideas what part I need to get to fix this?? Th…

Started by Lydia

2 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Lydia

Anyone had a driving licence delivered to their house?

My dad sent me mine weeks ago - worried he might have sent it to the wrong address!  Thank you 

Started by Dingle

2 Aug 26, 2016
Reply by Sarah

Cattery

Can anyone recommend a good, local cattery? In a dream world one where they get a little bit of space rather than being locked up in a tiny…

Started by Rebecca Berzins

10 Aug 13, 2016
Reply by Sharon

Loft conversion party wall question

Hi, We've just moved to a terraced house in Harringay (hence first post!) to find that our new next door neighbours are currently having a…

Started by joe

13 Aug 12, 2016
Reply by Barbara

Blender Liquidiser - help ?

Can a blender  act as a liquidiser ? I Just bought a device for a friend  through Amazon, advertised as a grinder / blender / liquidiser bu…

Started by John D

3 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by John D

Window shutters

Hello neighbours, I've been admiring many people's white window shutters around their bay windows and wanted to see if anyone had any recom…

Started by Emma S

3 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Danny

After school provision St Gildas and St Peters

My two children are starting at St Gildas and St Peters in September. I am trying to work out what to do for after school care as I work fu…

Started by as

3 Aug 5, 2016
Reply by Gillian

licensing notification?

Does anyone know how to find details of licensing applications? A few days back I walked past Sunny Beach restaurant (Westbury Ave) and not…

Started by n22 person

1 Aug 1, 2016
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service