Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Ask a Question / Advice Sought (1,594)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Compensation for cancelled flights

Hi, again asking this forum as it's so responsive and useful. My return flight from Italy was cancelled due to air traffic control strikes,…

Started by Roslyn Byfield

15 Jul 2, 2016
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

Writers' group in the area?

Does anyone know of a writers' group in the area? I write short fiction and would really like to join one. I tried the group at The Big G…

Started by Suraya

0 Jun 29, 2016

No Right hand turn at Manor House

The No right hand turn at Manor House displaces a lot of traffic down Green Lanes, Harringay, vehicles only get an opportunity to turn righ…

Started by matthew cuthbert

17 Jun 26, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

neighbour's building work exceed size granted via certificate of lawfulness - what to do?

Hi, we've got ongoing issues with our neighbours who run the house next to us as 'slum landlords' and do rogue building activities. I'd pos…

Started by Tina S

2 Jun 25, 2016
Reply by Tina S

Short-term accommodation for visiting family - any ideas?

Hi Harringay! I have family visiting from South Africa for my sister's wedding in August. My mum and sister are coming with my nephew and n…

Started by Rebecca D

4 Jun 24, 2016
Reply by Geoff Amabilino

What to do with an old PS2?

We are having a sort out. Can anyone make use of an old PS2? If not, can anyone advise the best way to dispose of it - is there a recycler…

Started by LSquared

3 Jun 23, 2016
Reply by LSquared

Support for elderly neighbour

Hi  I have an elderly neighbour who is also very frail. She relies on carers and is not able to leave her home. She has no family near and…

Started by KP

9 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Victoria

Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

Due to a total lack of school holiday club provision for the last 2 weeks of the summer holidays I made a commitment (silly of me) that I w…

Started by Antoinette

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

Drop-in baby immunisation?

Our youngest is 2 months old, and is due for her 8-week immunisation. We/she is registered at the Heron Practice on Green Lanes (just south…

Started by Matt

3 Jun 14, 2016
Reply by Harringay 4eva

Recommendation for a good GP for N15 postcode

Hi all I know this has been asked countless times, but i can't seem to find enough recent posts and i know that opinions vary with time. Ca…

Started by MBrown

7 Jun 10, 2016
Reply by Bee Maynard

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service