Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,516)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Chestnuts Park this morning

Anyone know what happened in Chestnuts Park last night / this morning ?   The area around the northern-most gate on Blackboy Lane was cordo…

Started by h4k

0 Jun 29, 2011

Jamboree Playhut Celebration. Please join us and show your support for this community resource

Jamboree Play Hut  & Transition Finsbury Park   Invite you to our   Family Garden Party & launch of ‘Finsbury Fruits’ Community Gro…

Started by JD

0 Jun 28, 2011

Get 15 tonnes of eco-compost for your community or school garden, (just like South Harringay schools)

You may be eligible to receive 15 tonnes of EcoPark compost for your school or community garden. To find out more please contact London Was…

Started by Liz

0 Jun 28, 2011

An answer to the bin problem on narrow Harringay streets?

There are a few streets in Harringay where the front gardens are rather tiny, are filled with steps or non-existent. One wheelie bin and a…

Started by Liz

1 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by pamish

Abandoned Dog in Harringay Passage

This morning we found a dog tied to a lamp post in the passage between Falkland and Frobisher Road (it was heard barking from around 8am bu…

Started by Angela

20 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

OK, so did anyone get Olympics tickets?

What's Harringay going to be seeing live next year? Care to share if you failed or succeeded with your ticket application and what you got…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Shamir Sidhu

A 'London's Green Corners Award' for Harringay?

Since Andy Newman and the team over in the Gardens seem to have cornered the market in small garden awards, I was almost surprised to se…

Started by Hugh

5 Jun 28, 2011
Reply by Hugh

More concerns about damage to Finsbury Park

Earlier in the year I mentioned the campaign of local, Martin Ridley, to reduce the level of use coaches are able to make of Finsbury Park.…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 26, 2011
Reply by Anette

Not splashing out?

In the height of summer my little (and not so little) ones have always enjoyed the simple pleasures to be found in splashing around in two…

Started by Harringay Birder

3 Jun 24, 2011

Cakewatch

Should I share this with the world? The carrot cake from Paprika is divine...serves me right if there's none left next time I go. What's yo…

Started by Liz

16 Jun 24, 2011
Reply by Takaokagiejin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service