Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (998)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hornsey Rd garden centre - did it shut down?

Anyone know? I've tried calling a few times over the last few months but the call never gets answered and there is no answer phone message..

Started by Alison P

10 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by Alan Stanton

Tour de France in East London on 7th July

The Tour de France is coming to a place near you on 7th July. Almost reaching Harringay's hallowed bounds, the tour route takes it throug…

Started by Hugh

4 Jun 20, 2014
Reply by tigha

Harringay's High Street Pocket Park Gets Go Ahead

In January we reported on an application made by Harringay's Green Lanes traders for a further £40,000 to create a new pocket park for Ha…

Started by Hugh

33 Jun 14, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Don't Blame the Council, it's China's Fault

You may have noticed a certain lack of progress with finishing the works on Green Lanes. Well, this time round we can't look to blame the…

Started by Hugh

83 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by HarringayBirder

Big Love for the Seymour Road Street Gardener

Loving the work of our latest street gardener, this time on the corner of Seymour Road and Green Lanes outside the Lion King. Thank you and…

Started by Liz

13 Jun 3, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

Lib Dems Choose Candidates for May Elections

List of council candidates who were selected on Wednesday evening:   Harringay David Schmitz   Karen Alexander   Asha Kaur St An…

Started by Hugh

56 May 24, 2014
Reply by Justin Hinchcliffe

Wildflowers at Ducketts Common

Yet again my walk to Wood Green is made 100% better now that the wildflowers at the Frobisher end of Ducketts Common are beginning to bloom…

Started by Liz

2 May 24, 2014
Reply by Alison Johnston

Pictures from the Opening Night at inHOUSE film Festival

I had a fantastic time at the opening party of the inHOUSE Film Festival in the Warehouse District last night. There are still 4 days more…

Started by Hugh

26 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Hannie P.

Flame in Flames on Green Lanes

Picture: Jessica Vos Picture: Matt Cuthbert The Fire Brigade have been in attendance this morning at the building of the former Flame res…

Started by Hugh

3 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by Ian Craine

Grow Wild UK in Harringay

I expect most of Harringay are keen watchers of Countryfile but in case you missed this week's episode, I thought I'd pop a quick post up a…

Started by Liz

1 Apr 9, 2014
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service