Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Local News and Stories from HoL (998)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tottenham's Artist Colony

Whilst over at the wonderful Euroart Open Studios on Friday night, I wandered over to Fountayne Road. Demographically, it's similar to Harr…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 20, 2013

Harringay's Tao Sports to Feature in Rihanna Video

I was very pleased to hear today that Rob Tao's 'Tao Sports' shop on Green Lanes is going to find itself in an upcoming Rihanna video. Th…

Started by Hugh

8 Jun 19, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Curzon Cinema cum Theatre Proposed for Crouch End

The new Arthouse venue planned for Crouch End (Colouring is (thankfully) down to me - expect something more tasteful for the real thing!)  …

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 18, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Notes from Meeting on Sainsbury's Development in Hornsey

Below are notes taken by local resident Jason Beazley and reproduced with his kind permission.  Has has asked me to make it clear they they…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 16, 2013

The Gardens Gets Starring Role in New Film

Andy Newman form the Gardens in yet another 15 minutes of fame!   Some weeks back, Aaron Trinder joined HoL, on the lookout for a quite spe…

Started by Hugh

9 Jun 14, 2013
Reply by Antoinette

Islamaphobia in the 'Hood?

This picture was tweeted to Haringey Council by @RichGittens this morning. Well done Rich, let's hope the Council get on to it fast. Rememb…

Started by Hugh

30 Jun 13, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

Like Art? Enjoy Discovery? If You Do One Thing this weekend Do This!

Last night I went along to the opening night of the Euroart Open Studios event. Nestled in the heart of Tottenham's old industrial quarter…

Started by Hugh

11 Jun 12, 2013
Reply by Hugh

A Conversation with a Lady WWII Gunner on Duckett's Common

I dropped in to the Community Day on Duckett's Common on my way past this afternoon. Like so often is the case with this sort of thing, I…

Started by Hugh

6 Jun 7, 2013
Reply by Hugh

Harringay to St John's Wood Tunnel Complete

The 8km tunnel between Eade Road Harringay and St John's Wood has just been completed.  Tunnel between Harringay & St John's Wood? Wh…

Started by Hugh

2 Jun 2, 2013
Reply by hob

The Aliens have landed in South Harringay

As you wander up the Harringay Passage past South Harringay Infant School, take a look at the fun new mural in the playground.

Started by Liz

0 Jun 2, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service