Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Forum Discussions (43,898)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

West Green Road Police Activity

Does anyway know why there was such intense police activity last Friday night on the corner of Stanley Road by the Nile bar? They didn't se…

Started by Ian Craine in Crime, Scams and Policing

0 Feb 25, 2014

Jazz at The Salisbury Presents - Sunday the 2nd of March - Madworts' Mechanical Mindset and The Josef Stout Sextet

This Sunday at The Salisbury......Madworts' Mechanical MindsetTom Ward – Alto/Tenor Saxophone (Madwort Sax Quartet, Porpoise Corpus, Quadr…

Started by Jazz at The Salisbury in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Feb 25, 2014

Tottenham take over the V and A......sounds fab!

This sounds great......I wonder if Turnpike Art Group might be involved? http://www.vam.ac.uk/whatson/event/3122/friday-late-tottenham-take

Started by Kumari in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

5 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Philip

Where can I buy freshly roasted coffee beans?

As above, I've just moved to the Ladder (Effingham) and looking for somewhere local to buy decent freshly roasted coffee beans. I'm sure th…

Started by Alex in Local Shops & Businesses: News & Chat

21 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

They've Finished the Pavement outside the Salisbury....So they've Dug it up Again

It seems to be one of those weeks in Harringay. First, we had the Polish grocery that's going to be Turkish. Now, no sooner is the new p…

Started by Hugh in Community News, Issues, Chat & Information

6 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by ingo pless

Corner sofa free to a good home!!! Collection only

Hi all I have a black IKEA EKTORP corner sofa going free to a good home. The sofa is in excellent condition although the covers might need…

Started by Selina in For Sale / Want to Buy

2 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Caz Carter

Inhouse Film festival and Warehouse Community Campaign

a nice trailer The warehouse communities are also campaigning against any forced redevelopment, more here: At a Council Cabinet meeting on…

Started by ingo pless in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

5 Feb 25, 2014
Reply by Sharon

TWIN PEDESTAL DESK FOR SELL

Hi  I have a twin pedestal desk for sell, it needs restoring.  I was going to take on the project but have not found the time and I need th…

Started by B in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Feb 25, 2014

Free: Ikea 'Bonde' Sideboard

FREE: Ikea BONDE sideboard.  4 frosted glass doors with spacious storage, now surplus to requirements.  This is not the actual picture but…

Started by Malcolm Hadley in For Sale / Want to Buy

0 Feb 25, 2014

A second round of backgammon at Jam In A Jar

Following up on the first backgammon meet earlier this month, Jam In A Jar have kindly offered to host us for a second meeting on Sunday 9t…

Started by Sophie W in Events / Activities / Things to Do

2 Feb 24, 2014
Reply by Sophie W

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service