Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Tris's Discussions (586)

Discussions Replied To (578) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally I would be very happy to see more affordable quality housing for people l…"

Tris replied 7 hours ago to Hampden Rd development being marketed to overseas buyers

53 1 hour ago
Reply by John D

"It's a myth that vast numbers of properties owned overseas are left vacant. The LSE…"

Tris replied 12 hours ago to Hampden Rd development being marketed to overseas buyers

53 1 hour ago
Reply by John D

"Normally it's the other way round - they would need to prove that they haven't been…"

Tris replied 14 hours ago to Tree Surgeon Recommendations

7 10 hours ago
Reply by annee

"Ben, I appreciate that a lot of work has been done on the boundary survey - I took p…"

Tris replied on Saturday to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

40 on Saturday
Reply by Tris

"This is probably the electrical substation for the whole Arena site. UK Power Networ…"

Tris replied on Friday to Burnt Wall at @Homebase

18 on Friday
Reply by Hugh

"Hugh makes some very good points here. Ben, thanks for clarifying. So, the findings…"

Tris replied on Friday to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

40 on Saturday
Reply by Tris

"It wouldn't really make sense to include a section of the park - it's managed as a s…"

Tris replied May 16 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

40 on Saturday
Reply by Tris

"The Neighbourhood Forum and the Friends of Finsbury Park are closely connected - as…"

Tris replied May 16 to Consultation Deadline - Application for Finsbury Park Neighbourhood Forum - (including Finsbury Park)

40 on Saturday
Reply by Tris

"The main purpose of this survey is presumably to demonstrate that they've consulted…"

Tris replied May 15 to Police Suggest Night-time Safety Improvements for Finsbury Park

50 May 15
Reply by Tris

"One of their number has grudgingly admitted that it was 'better than expected'... "

Tris replied May 9 to Beirfest live

12 May 9
Reply by Spiderman

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service