Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

anne barwick's Discussions (105)

Discussions Replied To (49) Replies Latest Activity

"The answer to the "why" part of your question is that businesses tend to cluster. It…"

anne barwick replied Mar 7 to The 'monoculturisation' of Green Lanes

46 Mar 11
Reply by Michael Anderson

"If you look at old maps this area used to be part of the park. My response to the co…"

anne barwick replied Jan 12 to Can I really have read this correctly? PSPO Finsbury Park

5 Jan 12
Reply by Hugh

"I remember it being put there and a large gathering of people. She was a community a…"

anne barwick replied Nov 23, 2023 to Helena Fedorowicz memorial, Finsbury Park.

4 Nov 25, 2023
Reply by Hugh

"Which side before the barriers are you? I'm also on Hermitage, near the barriers. I…"

anne barwick replied Sep 20, 2023 to Parties Fridays and Saturdays - anyone else find these very loud?

3 Sep 20, 2023
Reply by anne barwick

"When I was a student I worked in a new hospital with a 25 year live expectancy. It w…"

anne barwick replied Sep 8, 2023 to Three local schools affected by national concrete safety issue

3 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by anne barwick

"I'm curious, how does "everyone" think it's improved? I see closed toilets due to po…"

anne barwick replied Sep 8, 2023 to "Private Companies are Stealing Public Parks" (Finsbury Park included)

6 Sep 8, 2023
Reply by Elizabeth M

"Habitats don't have to be ancient to be valuable! Railways embankments are made of s…"

anne barwick replied Aug 4, 2023 to The Parkland Walk - nature reserve or park?

23 Aug 12, 2023
Reply by Park

" I've had this happen before. They post the link before it's live and of course I  w…"

anne barwick replied Jul 26, 2023 to Sustrans Finsbury Park Boundary Survey

4 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by anne barwick

"The link didn't exist when I tried it. Haringey Council are so tiresome, a QR code w…"

anne barwick replied Jul 26, 2023 to Sustrans Finsbury Park Boundary Survey

4 Jul 26, 2023
Reply by anne barwick

"Excellent article, thanks for sharing.  It is possible to improve neighbourhoods wit…"

anne barwick replied Jun 6, 2023 to The five senses of gentrification

17 Jun 9, 2023
Reply by Rosamund Tomlins

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service