Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Bethany Burrow Atherton's Discussions (647)

Discussions Started (89) Replies Latest Activity

The Loose Ends Project - finishing left behind crafts

Hi everyone! I've recently become involved in a scheme called the Loose Ends Project, which aims to have volunteers finish off craft projec…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

5 Mar 10, 2023
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

Car stolen from Pemberton Road

Hi all - a slightly desperate plea for information. My car (red Mitsubishi Outlander) was stolen from the western (top) end of Pemberton Rd…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Crime, Scams and Policing

9 Jan 29, 2023
Reply by kotkas

FREE: Dining chairs needing TLC

Hi everyone! We've got four wooden dining chairs with upholstered seats that need a new home. They are good quality chairs, but they are fa…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

1 Nov 18, 2022
Reply by Cowper

Crouch End Festival Chorus Concert 23 October

Hi everyone, The choir I sing in, Crouch End Festival Chorus, has its next concert on Sunday, 23 October at the wonderfully local Alexandra…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Events / Activities / Things to Do

0 Sep 27, 2022

Bikes Wanted for Ukrainian Guests

Hi folks! Our Ukrainian guests (both adults, one man and one woman) would like to get hold of some bikes to help them get around without ne…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Share, Give & Ask - Skills & Goods

8 Jul 5, 2022
Reply by Andrew

Garden Waste Bin Collections

Hi folks, I searched before posting but couldn't find anything recent. Can anyone tell me what day garden waste (brown) bin collections are…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Council Services Local Democracy & Politics

15 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by Sarah

North London Delivery Office Opening Hours - A Cautionary Tale!

I missed a delivery over the weekend and for the first time since March 2020, the card through the door told me to pick the parcel up from…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Consumer Service Issues / Consumer Affairs

3 Aug 10, 2021
Reply by Gordon T

Piano stool wanted

Hi everyone! Does anyone have a piano stool they no longer need? Willing to pay a fair price and/or take on an upcycling project, as long a…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in For Sale / Want to Buy

1 Aug 6, 2021
Reply by Jane

Pineries and Pineapples

Some of you might recall that maps of the area from the early nineteenth century show a "pinery" on them in the vicinity of what is now Hor…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Local History (See History Group for main postings)

4 Aug 2, 2020

Linguist Aid for COVID-19

Hi everyone, A friend of mine who is a software engineer has, with a friend, set up a grassroots initiative called Linguist Aid to try to h…

Started by Bethany Burrow Atherton in Volunteering & Charitable Giving

4 Mar 27, 2020

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service