Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maddy's Discussions (1,611)

Discussions Replied To (1287) Replies Latest Activity

"It reminds me of the beach at Minori on the Amalfi coast which I visited a few years…"

Maddy replied on Saturday to Broken tiles that we found in the garden

10 on Saturday
Reply by Hugh

"Islington council has bumped up the permit price for diesels by about £100 I believe…"

Maddy replied on Thursday to Can Anyone Explain this Council Logic?

74 1 hour ago
Reply by Max

"When is this happening Hugh? And will they use the 'simplification' to increase pric…"

Maddy replied on Thursday to Can Anyone Explain this Council Logic?

74 1 hour ago
Reply by Max

"Is this the same Mr Kinas whose name is on the current planning application for a ho…"

Maddy replied Feb 12 to Looking for good conveyancing solicitors recommendations

7 on Friday
Reply by D C

"If the car is an insurance write-off but still fixable within reason, you can someti…"

Maddy replied Feb 10 to Car co-ownership

17 on Friday
Reply by EyeSpy

"Might be worth re-posting as posts on HoL tend to disappear quite fast."

Maddy replied Feb 6 to Urgent: Bring the Moselle river back to life in Wood Green - one week left to comment

14 Feb 9
Reply by EMC2

"Could it be that very tiny house that went on sale last year - about the width of a…"

Maddy replied Feb 5 to Where in Harringay Might this House Be?

6 Feb 10
Reply by Richard Woods

"Done - very easy and took five minutes.  Let's harness the power of HoL for a green…"

Maddy replied Feb 5 to Urgent: Bring the Moselle river back to life in Wood Green - one week left to comment

14 Feb 9
Reply by EMC2

"Carlos Pruna 07557538138 does windows and gutter clearance, and is a lovely man. "

Maddy replied Jan 31 to Blocked roof gutters

5 Feb 2
Reply by Gordon T

"Although to be fair, Mezzo is on the site of the very first Ocakbasi ever to open on…"

Maddy replied Jan 31 to Cafe Tramp farewell, replacement will be Izmir restaurant & meze bar

48 on Thursday
Reply by NeilT

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service