Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'builder' (228)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Someone to replace door sill

I am struggling to find someone to replace a rotten door sill. Can anyone recommend somebody please? Best wishes Sally

Started by Salsa

5 Nov 25, 2013
Reply by Richard

Reliable local builder recommendations?

We've just moved into a new house locally which needs a fair bit of work (problems with a chimney/new kitchen/plastering/new flooring/gutte…

Started by Pippa Testar

16 Nov 22, 2013
Reply by Richard

Builders/kitchen fitter

Hi there. We're hoping to get a few recommendations for builders to do a complete job to install our new kitchen (would require taking down…

Started by Charlotte

7 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Hamsan

Repointing

Hi, Looking for recommendations to get some repointing done on the rear of our property. (can't see any recommendations in the last year or…

Started by David Robson

7 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by David Robson

Wind Damage, repairs to roof tile and gutter clearing

Does anyone know of a local good roofer or builder to replace a roof tile which came down in the winds on Sunday night and also to clear th…

Started by Alison Graham

5 Nov 4, 2013
Reply by Justin Guest

Would like to re recommend Richard 'Home for life' roofer/general builder

We had gutter clean and a section of broken guttering. He turned up at 2pm prompt and was extremely polite, cleaned our rear and front gutt…

Started by VIX

1 Oct 24, 2013
Reply by JackieHagland

Bay window sills replacement

Took me ages to find someone who could replace a big wrap-around concrete bay window cill and would recommend Jay Sinclair (who also replac…

Started by Alison

0 Oct 2, 2013

Bathroom fitter - recommendations wanted

I'm looking to have a new bathroom fitted and haven't had much joy with the older recommendations on HoL. I've received quotes from Charlie…

Started by Nick G-T

3 Sep 26, 2013

Victorian Plaster Coving

Hi,  We live on the ladder and we would like to put some victorian coving back into the flat . Does anyone know of a supplier and a good f…

Started by LE-newby

2 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by LE-newby

Builder recommendations?

Hi, I am looking to renovate my house in N8 and do a side return extension (which requires some steel work). I am working with an architect…

Started by Newtothearea

5 Sep 21, 2013

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service