Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'cleaner' (291)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cleaner recommendation

Our cleaner is looking for extra  hours in the Harringay area.  Her number is 07530 107290. She is available on Monday, Tuesday afternoon a…

Started by Geoff Amabilino

1 Jul 22, 2015
Reply by Tom Devine

Cleaner Wanted

Can anyone recommend a cleaner for 2-3 hours per week for a house near Turnpike Lane station?  We are ideally looking for someone who could…

Started by Jessica Bacon

2 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Jessica Bacon

Cleaner needed

Hi there. Anyone got a cleaner to recommend? Looking for someone to clean around 4hrs p/w and who is good with kids and cats and just an al…

Started by Rosie Good

13 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Katie Knott

cleaner recommendation

my lovely cleaner is looking for more work tuesdays and wednesdays. she's trustworthy and reliable and has been working for us for almost 2…

Started by B

0 Jul 3, 2015

Cleaner Recommended

We can recommend an experienced cleaner who works in the North London area, she is also a great ironer. For reference, rates and contact d…

Started by Fred

8 May 15, 2015
Reply by Fred

Another great cleaner

Hi I have another recommendation for a great cleaner. Iskra has been cleaning for us since last year and is very thorough trustworthy, flex…

Started by Charlotte

1 May 10, 2015
Reply by Ian

Cleaner

Is anyone looking for a reliable cleaner, she is trustworthy and just a lovely person.

Started by odette gibson

16 May 4, 2015
Reply by Joanna Emmitt

Good cleaner recommendations needed

Hi - Following a bad experience with our last cleaner, we are looking for recommendations for someone who is able to do 3 hours every two w…

Started by Alice B

4 May 3, 2015
Reply by Alice B

My trustworthy and hardworking cleaner would like more work!

Her name is Justyna, she is Polish and a brilliant help to me. She works really hard and cleans my whole house so it sparkles, and with 2 c…

Started by Simone Van Dop

2 Apr 14, 2015
Reply by Shoho_lyds

Cleaner recommended

Our brilliant and reliable cleaner Safina is looking for some extra hours. She's very hard working and a really nice person. She's happy fo…

Started by Jess H

0 Apr 4, 2015

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service