Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'computer repair' (47)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Aargh ! Virus on computer

Does anyone know someone that can do a home visit to clean the computer ? I think i got it from streaming movies

Started by james walsh

11 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

MacBook repair

Have woken up to a dead MacBook. It's four years old. Can anyone recommend from experience agood local repairer. Don't want to drag it to r…

Started by Lizzie R

4 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by John D

Computer Repair

Highly recommending Marek. I got his details from the forum and had the unfortunate need to use him not once but twice (never drink tea ne…

Started by Rebekah Billingsley

1 Sep 3, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Computer SOS

I had a laptop meltdown this afternoon - joy - just as I was about to start an important piece of work. Anyway to cut a very long story sho…

Started by AntK

17 Aug 14, 2014
Reply by Gordon T

Another recommendation for Marek

Just want to say that Yesterday I called Marek as I had a computer problem. He was here within half and an hour and quickly fixed the probl…

Started by Tina

1 Jul 27, 2014
Reply by J

PC repairs by Marek

I have been aware of Marek from the many recommendations on HoL over several years. So when my laptop went kaput I contacted him on Friday…

Started by Lesley Ramm

0 May 24, 2014

"Marek" the Movie - IT & Computer Services in Harringay

Marek at IT Box Computer Services has been often recommended on HoL. You can now meet Marek and some of his customers on this three som…

Started by HoL Site Admin

6 May 4, 2014
Reply by Marek

Computer rescued by Marek of ITBox

I'm happy to recommend Marek if your computer breaks down.  Mine suddenly had 3 things wrong with it.  Marek came that very day, spent an h…

Started by Marian Leatherby

7 Jan 22, 2014
Reply by Stephen

Recommended computer shop

Hi Everyone, Just wanted to recommend FA computers on Tottenham Lane (http://www.facomputers.co.uk/). The guy in there fixed up my broken l…

Started by Alice Mezzo

1 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Marek

Marvellous Marek the computer fixer!

Just wanted to paste a rave review for Blend's computer surgery and for marvellous Marek who fixed my computer!  He was very patient and he…

Started by Bianca Leggett

2 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Marek

RSS

Advertising

© 2017   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service