Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'driving instructor' (25)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Automatic Car Instructor -Turnpike Lane/ Wood Green

Hello I took the decision to learn to drive in an automatic car (various reasons – I know I will be getting an auto car as will be sharing…

Started by Steph

10 Nov 21, 2017
Reply by Lindsay Flood

Recommended Driving Instructor

Just wanted to say that if you're looking for a driving instructor then I can't recommend Ossie highly enough. He's calm, patient, doesn't…

Started by Liam Macrae

0 May 29, 2017

driving instructor - can anyone recommend a good one

Want to learn to drive in April and May, with aim of attempting to pass test end May (if I possibly can - we'll see). Can anyone recommend…

Started by MrsBaldwin

22 May 17, 2017
Reply by Steph

Patient, Reliable Driving Instructor (Automatic only) Wanted!!

Hello all! My friend recently had a bad experience with an unreliable driving instructor and is looking for a reliable patient instructor…

Started by Penny

0 May 8, 2017

Driving instructor

Please can anyone recommend a driving instructor. My 18 year old son would like to start learning this summer and we were thinking of doing…

Started by Richard

9 Oct 30, 2016
Reply by anthony n

Driving instructor recommendation

Hi all, I have been a lurker on this forum. Finally have a reason to post something useful. I just want to add my recommendation to anyone…

Started by Siah N.

0 Jul 15, 2016

Automatic driving lessons

Can anyone give a recommendation for an automatic driving instructor?  I've scanned the current recommendations but they seem to be only fo…

Started by Johnny

6 Feb 6, 2016
Reply by Gee Hood

Recommendation for a driving instructor in Haringey/Tottenham

Hello. It really it about time I learnt to drive. Can someone recommend a driving instructor? Preferably one who is responsible, and consid…

Started by Nez

2 Feb 5, 2016
Reply by Cat

Recommending Raj of Guru Driving School

I just wanted to post to recommend Raj of Guru Driving School. I'm taking driving lessons with him at the moment and his knowledge, support…

Started by Hannah Jaenicke

0 Jan 13, 2016

My Harringay driving instructor recommendation

I'd like to recommend Ali at BSM. I passed 1st time with 28 hours of lessons 3 weeks before my due date. Passed 1st time just under 30 hour…

Started by Elakarel

0 May 10, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2018   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service