Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'indian restaurant' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Great New South Indian Restaurant in West Green Road - Chennai Express

Do try this out. We've now had two meals from this restaurant - one in and one take-away. Both were delicious and extremely good value. It'…

Started by Fiona

15 Jun 15, 2015
Reply by Tilly

West Green Road Curry?????

Can someone help me out. There was a post recently about a great curry house on West Green Road. Can someone please remind me what the thre…

Started by Justin Guest

5 Dec 9, 2014
Reply by Justin Guest

Indian Restaurant for Harringay Confirmed

Rumours have been around for a while of an Indian restaurant opening on the Lanes. I was very happy to learn today that the rumours appear…

Started by Hugh

29 Sep 14, 2014
Reply by Hugh

Curry House for Green Lanes

I have long said that the only thing GL is missing (and I mean really missing) is a good curry house. We have Jashan at Turnpike Lane, and…

Started by Justin Guest

39 Aug 3, 2014
Reply by Pav

curry crisis!

Help!  Can anyone recommend an Indian (ie probably Bangladeshi) restaurant that delivers to N15?  I used to use The Tiffin Tin, but they to…

Started by Ruth Valentine

13 Jul 4, 2014
Reply by Mark Smith

Don't want to stir out - who's got an Indian takeaway to recommend?

We're too lazy to stir out into the chilly rain and fancy getting dinner delivered. Who's got a local Indian takeaway they'd recommend? I'v…

Started by rosyrose

31 Apr 25, 2012
Reply by Just another local

Jashan to do home deliveries

For all you poor people south of about Frobisher who find Jashan not worth the trek (fools), they are going to start home deliveries from S…

Started by John McMullan

21 Jan 12, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

Restaurant tips

I love the local restaurants on Green Lanes, but there are just so many that I'll never be able to try them all without looking like a beac…

Started by Edd Almond

5 Sep 12, 2007
Reply by Edd Almond

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service