Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

All Discussions Tagged 'pete the leak' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Heating engineer

I realise this isn't a new topic but have had trouble finding a plumber/heating engineer to do a job that is more than a quick fix. We want…

Started by Jacob J

6 Oct 24, 2017
Reply by Jacob J

PLUMBER

Recommendations please.  Urgent

Started by Jacky Darville

5 Nov 5, 2016
Reply by Friedrich Ernst

Plumber recommended

The Drip Doctor (aka Pete the Leak) responded to our cries for help really quickly and expertly fixed the problem with efficiency and good…

Started by Janet Law

1 Oct 21, 2016
Reply by Christopher Fowler

Plumber recommendation required

Hello, I'm looking for a recommendation for a good plumber. Have a couple of jobs - fix a slow leak under a kitchen sink and fit a new ther…

Started by Your Majesty

7 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Your Majesty

Plumber Needed!!

Does any one know of a good plumber in Tottenham or other parts of Haringey - got a leaky Tap - seems to be mixed messages with Neil P - pl…

Started by Shez Shez

3 Jul 22, 2016
Reply by Emma

Thank you Pete the Leak

We're doing a house up in Edmonton Green at the moment and hit a snag with getting a radiator off. I found recommendations for Pete the Lea…

Started by Hugh

10 Aug 17, 2015
Reply by Pat

Plumber needed urgently

Something is leaking underneath my bath/shower and my poor neighbour downstair now has a sagging and leaking ceiling. Can anyone recommend…

Started by Ruth

6 Jan 30, 2015
Reply by Ruth

Pete the leak Dr - Marvellous Plumber!

Just to say that Pete basically saved me from a complete meltdown at the weekend. I had some ongoing problems with bathroom leaks and an in…

Started by Hopping Mad

9 May 11, 2014
Reply by empyrean_aisles

Plumber needed

Hello I live on the ladder and need my tap fixed in the kitchen.  Currently, the hot water tap is not working. I think a valve may need to…

Started by LISA SMITH

4 Dec 12, 2013
Reply by Alice Martin

Friendly and reliable plumber...

Hello, we are new to this area and board and would like some input into finding a reliable 'old school' plumber, maybe a chap who works on…

Started by Nadine

4 Dec 2, 2013
Reply by Nadine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service