Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Yes, that's a great start in terms of getting some clear understanding and agreement between us and the council. Perhaps we should offer to pilot one for Harringay?

www.communities.gov.uk

Tags for Forum Posts: harringay charter

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Take a look - interesting.
Indeed it is. I have a copy on order and will read in depth. One question. Who is we?
Anyone who'd like to include themselves in the definition.
On the back of the mailings from Gina Adamou and Nilgun Canver (see the Two More Councillor Responses on the Survey post ), I have just posed the following question to all our councillors:

Thanks Gina.

In having that conversation (context note for the webiste - this refers to a conversation about the website survey which Nilgun Canver suggested should be condcuted at the Green Lanes Strategy Group), may I request that you also consider being an early adopter of Hazel Blears' Local Charter idea and work with the residents of Harringay – not just the LCSP & GRA – to agree a local charter for Harringay? (See this link)

I would be grateful if you could all give me your reactions to this suggestion and whether you will consider this in one of your local forums.

Best regards

Hugh
Nice
I have my copy of the government publication on this intiative and saddo that I am will be reading it instead of a racy novel over the week. It is good news that the councillor is interested in taking part in this. I hope many others on the site as well as the local residents groups will be keen to get involved.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service