Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Apologies for posting this again, I'm now looking to move out so really need to find a buyer if I'm not to lug it to the recycling centre and have my heart slightly broken.

This is a 2002 G4 iMac complete with all packaging and original speakers, keyboard and mouse. I'm no expert but I believe it will not work with wifi and will need a wired ethernet connection. I'm also pretty sure it will not support any recent Mac operating systems. At the very worst it would make a pretty nifty retro music system and the speakers, keyboard and mouse must surely be worth the price alone. It also comes loaded with 8000 music tracks that you might enjoy but obviously can be easily deleted if you don't.

Please note the photo I've added is for reference only, the actual item is all boxed up and ready to go. 

Buyer collects from the Turnpike Lane area. Thanks for reading!

Views: 251

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is a facebook group called Crouch End Buy and Swap. It is about the same amount of effort to list it on eBay where they go for upwards of £60 and you can specify that the purchaser picks it up. I can understand you'd be heartbroken to take it to the recycling centre, they were lovely machines.

And what's wrong with Harringay's own buy and swap?

It's full of "people who would not appreciate what Andy is selling".

Thanks!

Good A M Andy can I buy this from you I would pick it up any time today.
Could collect on Sunday evening i

Hi Redy, that would be fine. Sorry for not replying sooner, I've been offline. Will send a connection request.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service