Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Dear all

I wonder if anyone knows who owns this cat? Please could you PM me if you can shed any light on this. I think it lives on Cavendish Road.

Over the past year this cat has been terrorising my cats. I have just come home to find it in my garden (as usual) attacking my cat. It has left my cat with huge scratches all over his face and paws and he is bleeding from the wounds. I am so so so upset about this.

I have been wondering who owns this cat for a while and have wanted to speak to them about keeping the cat in more as it is always out intimidating my and other's cats.

From what I have read about Bengal cats, they are an aggressive breed and should not be left to wonder the streets as they can get into constant fights as this one seems to do. I spoke to a local vet about this and they said you wouldn't leave an aggressive dog to wonder the streets and the same goes for any other type of pet.

Tags for Forum Posts: bengal cat

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen a 'lost' poster on a lamppost in upper Stapleton Hall Road for a missing Bengal cat. But this is some distance away and across a pedestrian bridge across the railway line. I only mention it as it is such an unusual breed.
I suspect this may be the cat you're talking about: http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/cats-in-the-hood
In defence of Bengals, I had one when I lived in Australia and she was lovely. Not aggressive at all, but certainly very lively!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service