Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Can someone recommend a good cleaner (also happy to do ironing) for N15 Turnpike Lane/Seven Sisters?

Hi all,

I have been through previous posts, but didn't find the info I needed so am starting a new one!

We're base don West Green Road about halfway along, and are looking for a cleaner just once every couple of weeks for perhaps 4 hours to do basic cleaning and some ironing.

Can anyone recommend someone? Quality of work is obviously important, as is having someone trustworthy as ideally we would like them to be able to hold our keys as we might not always be in when they come. Do other people do this, or are you always in when your cleaner visits?

All input appreciated!

Gus

Tags for Forum Posts: cleaner

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our cleaner Lidia in Seven Sisters is great and trusted by at least 3 neighbours - PM me for deets

Hi Abster,

I tried to message you but it says we have to be connected, so I've sent a connection request! If you prefer my email is gusalston@gmail.com 

Cheers

Just tried connecting with you. Keen to also get some details.

A couple of good friends locally have recently recommended a really good cleaner who they say is very conscientious, thorough and extremely trustworthy with keys etc. Apparently she has just had some spare time become available. Her name is Ewa (I think pronounced Ava) and can be contacted on 07835073737

Good luck

I can recommend Sarah 07865548556. She is a hard worker and is very nice too. I think she lives Seven Sisters area.

Susie

Am also on the hunt! Fed up with using Hassle and Housekeep aren't that much better!

Steve, just tried messaging your suggestion.

I agree - dont rate "Local Cleaners - Finsbury Park" either

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service