Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

FRIENDLY Flat Share - Double Room to Rent £704 PCM (exc Bills) http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/london/finsbury_park/4334779

Spare Rooms Advert

Hi,

I have a double room available in a lovely 2 bed flat, 10 minutes walk from Finsbury Park station with access to the Victoria and Piccadilly lines.

Its a top floor flat, with open plan sitting room and kitchen and one good sized bathroom. The bedroom comes furnished with double bed, drawers and full length wardrobes.

The rent is £704 excluding bills which come to approx. £100 a month including council tax. The tenancy ends on October 10th but will be available to renew.

As its only a 2 bed, its a perfect flat for someone who wants somewhere peaceful to come home to and relax after work! You'll be living with Lucy she is 28 and has been living in London for the past 6 years, she is very easy going and looking for someone likeminded (female preferred).

The landlord requires references and tenants to be in full time employment, so sorry but no students.

Drop me an email or text if you're interested in knowing more about the room. If you could let me know a bit about yourself too, that would be great!

The room is available as of now, latest move in date is April 10th

Jenny

Tags for Forum Posts: finsbury park, flatshare, friendly

Views: 158

Reply to This

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service