Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hi all

I'm moving and getting rid of everything. I have a fridge/freezer- great condition, triple wardrobe, IKEA Malm double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers, 2 seater sofa, matching single armchair, IKEA black daybed- no mattress, Fold down kitchen table. Preferable that everything has to go in one lot. Viewing and removals from tomorrow.

Please see my ad here 

https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/bed-wardrobes-drawers-fridge-was...

Many thanks

Veronica

Views: 506

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Be interested to see how you get on selling it all as one lot. 

A pal of mine tried that on Gumtree recently and had a hell of a lot of problems. 

Umm. There must be someone out there who needs stuff even if just as a stop gap. Fingers crossed!

You can always call a house clearance company if the worst comes to the worst.  They'll only give you a pittance mind you.....

Hi Antoinette

I'm open to that as a last resort. I have until Saturday..

if you don't mind giving it away, Sue Ryder will take it off your hands and pick it up for free.

Hi Veronica

One of my clients has just moved to a flat in Tottenham Hale after spending several years sleeping rough and sofa surfing around Victoria, Central London. Her flat is unfurnished and she is currently sleeping on the floor. She has limited means and I am looking for any kind of furntiure for her and we can collect. I understand you would like to sell this furniture and collect some revenue but I would appreciate if you would consider her if you were letting any of this furniture for free.

Thanks.

Con

Hi Con

Ideally I would like to get something for it, but if I don't she can gladly have the stuff. I won't be able to say until Sunday and then you'd have to get a van 

Veronica

Thats great. I have send you a connection request and I will email you over my number. We can arrange a van for then if needed but in the meantime I hope it goes well for you. Thanks

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service