Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I am looking for a new flatmate to live with me in a lovely fully furnished downstairs flat with a large back garden in post code N4 1DF. The room will be available after Boxing Day and is a huge furnished double room. I am looking for a clean and tidy person in their late 20s or older, non-smoker preferred. I am a professional woman in my mid-30s but also involved in the burlesque/cabaret scene, so creative types welcome too. Queer friendly. 

I've been in the flat for almost five years and it's a really great little home. My landlord really cares for the place and attends to any issues promptly. 

£800 monthly rent includes the council tax, water, hi-speed broadband and cleaning consumables/toilet paper. Power/gas is the only extra and is billed quarterly, split 50/50.

The room comes with a double bed, built-in recessed shelving, wardrobe, bookcase and hanging rail. All windows in the flat are double-glazed. Wooden floors throughout and gas central heating.

There is an extra storage area in the hallway perfect for suitcases etc, a hanging rail in the hallway for coats etc, lovely bright bathroom with great shower pressure and mixed water taps. I have loads of crockery, cookware and bakeware for the modern, clean & open kitchen. The dining table expands to seat 6 people comfortably so good for dinner parties. Hi-speed, reliable broadband throughout the flat. 

The lounge has bookshelves, decent amp/speakers, a large TV, CD player, DVD player, record player and media player that you can plug a hard drive into.

The back garden is bright and surprisingly private. There is a bench and a picnic table so great for BBQs.

5 minute walk from Manor House station (Piccadilly Line Zone 2) and Harringay Green Lanes (Overground) a 3m walk from bus stop on the 29, 141 and 341 bus routes. The flat is just behind the Arena Shopping Centre which has Argos, Homebase, Fitness First, Superdrug, etc and a 24hr Sainsbury's. Across the road is Finsbury Park. Down the road about 5 mins walk is Harringay Green Lanes which has loads of fantastic Turkish restaurants and fruit/vege stores (way cheaper than Sainsbury's!).

Views: 141

Reply to This

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service