Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John Lewis "Sacha" sofa bed - £150 if you can pick up this weekend :)

John Lewis "Sacha" sofa bed for sale. It is an L shaped sofa, with a right hand side L. Lovely sofa and comfortable sofa bed. Also has a great storage unit under one of the sections. Have uploaded a stock image so you can see what it's like, on the John Lewis website plus a photo of the actual sofa. It's a dark grey/taupe and a nice soft suede material. It's been well-loved, and has a section on a bottom corner where a cat has scratched it, but it's such a solid unit and so well made that there is loads of life left in it.

www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-sacha-sofa-bed-with-dark-legs/p409601#...">http://m.johnlewis.com/mt/www.johnlewis.com/john-lewis-sacha-sofa-bed-with-dark-legs/p409601#...

Same model is currently being sold at John Lewis for well over a thousand pounds. We've put it on gumtree for £200 but we've priced it at only £150 on this forum because we need a quick sale and someone local is more likely to be able to come over and grab it this weekend. We're moving this weekend and so the buyer should be able to pick it up by Sunday night! We live near harringay station.

Thanks!

Views: 1065

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Marion, I could well be interested but would like to see it first. Is it possible to pop over and see it tomorrow night?? If it was suitable I would be able to pick it up early next week. I will PM you now. Thanks Anna
Thanks, Anna
Sure thing! You can pop by and have a look, and see if you'd like it. But the latest I can hold it is Monday morning, so I'd have to give preference to someone who can pick it up by then. :)
Does it come in parts or would it need to be transported in a van ??
It breaks into two, but you'd still need a van, alas.

Hi Marion, I just message'd you, a friend may be interested who has just moved into a flat, but depends on a van & if his new flat comes with furniture - will find out!

Great, thanks. I'll pm you my phone number. :)
Hi Marion,
If it's still available, I would love to take a look and could collect this weekend, probably Saturday morning, if that works for you?
Robyn

Thanks for your interest, but the sofa is gone! Got picked up last weekend.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service