Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I need to travel to Stansted airport with 2 adults & 3 children age 4,2 & 3 months. so need at least 1 booster and 2 baby seats.

Has anyone used any local taxi companies they could recommend that will provide the car/booster seats ? i have seen a Harringay cars & a Harringay cars Kabee who are well priced, but would like to know if anyone has used then before.

Any feedback or other recoomendations kindly appreciated.

Thanks

Views: 157

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Locally, from our experience they are much of a muchness; pretty average. Whoever you go for, insist that the driver fits the child seats prior to arrival, especially if you're used to Isofix and are not familiar with fitting a seat using the belt (they're all different). Too many times we have stood in the cold and rain trying to fit the car seats as the driver stands by clueless, or will fit it in such a flimsy manner that it's not secure. I would also call the day before to remind them of your requirement for child seats.

We have gone back to using the non local Airport Direct. They are more expensive but we have a better experience; newer vehicles, clean, odour free (tobacco smoke and incense) and a better overall service.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service