Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I’m looking for a location for a one day shoot on Wednesday 6th August all day (10 hours) I need a lovely house with a kitchen that opens into the garden (preferably with big windows / french doors) where i can make a film about cooking your meat properly for the Food Standards Agency.

I would need to shoot in the kitchen and the garden (and pray it doesn’t rain) there would be a cast & crew of about 12 people to clutter the place up and I would need to have full control of the kitchen / garden (so would probably need you to leave us alone there).

I have about £550 for this…  So before I try the location agencies (which i will) I thought it’d be worth seeing whether any of you thought your houses / kitchens might work.

I also need a nice looking Gas Bar BQ - but if you don’t have one, i can try and borrow one from somewhere…

Fully insured to make good any damage.

ideally the director could come and have a look this Friday.

If you're interested, please email me andrew@pukkafilms.com and send through some photos of the kitchen and the garden.

Views: 949

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's not my house Osbawn. I broke into a neighbour's whilst they're on holiday.

Hi Andrew. Emailed you with pics

Hello, we might be interested. Have a look at the link, our house is currently on the market. We also have quite a large gas BBQ, it's looking bit old now but we use it every summer.

Coleraine Road, London, N8
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-31271013.html

I heard something about what you've been dong with your place. It sounds amazing.

canadianmichael* Your place is stunning. Reminds me somehow of where a wealthy educated vampire might live (in a good way).

Damn, I thought I had the coffin room pictures removed rom the website.

CanadianMichael,

I am in love with your lighting. Where did you buy your hanging bicycle wheel chandelier thing? I live on your street and have been dying to ask you for years now..... Sorry I've never plucked up the courage to say hello before now.... 

Mrs McFly 

Hi Everyone

Thanks for the great response, we're having a look at a number or places this morning (FRIDAY 1st AUGUST) so I hope we're now sorted.

Andrew

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service