Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

On Wednesday we woke up to find two pints of lovely semi skimmed milk on our doorstep. As much as I love the idea of delivered milk I am not a customer. There was no note or company name etc. I took the milk in to keep cold in the fridge and called Dairy Crest as their name is embossed on the bottles. They took all my details and said they would contact the company. Lo and Behold!!! Wake up this morning and there are 'THREE' pints of milk on my doorstep. Called Dairy Crest again and this time I get told they dont have a delivery schedule in my area and dont know how to help me other than have me leave a note to the Dairy Fairy. Thanks to HOL I found number as there was a string of discussions on delivered milk. Have left a message to whomever this number belongs to. Long story short. If you are someone on Stanhope Gardens and you are not getting your milk please inbox me.

Views: 287

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You could also enquire with Ian who delivers to us in the north of the Ladder - 07951114045.

Thanks Nick G-T. Will call. Hopefully he can solve our milk elf issue. :).

Ian, the legend, also delivers to us on the south part of the Ladder. He never picks up, never calls back and can possibly be traced back to the fabled Moreton Dairies.

Good luck! mean time enjoy the milk.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service