Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hey guys,

I am hoping you can give me some guidance and forgive me for posting on an issue which i know has been commented on a few times! I am currently a north London resident (islington) and am considering moving to a house just off Green lanes, and a bout five minutes from Turnpike Lane station.

The online community around Harringay seems aboslutely lovely if this forum is anything to go, by but my main concerns are around the area. We will be at the northern end of the ladder, which was not my preference but a shortage of hosues in our budget means we are looking further north. The house we have looked at is very close to the council estates (a few minutes walk) which are around the station and whilst walking back to the station in the evening after viewing the house, it didnt feel like the safest of places even though it was v busy - but that might just be me and the fact it was dark, lae, i was in a new area.

I would just like some guidance as to what the people/area around the top of Green Lanes is really like. Whilst there has been a lot said about the ladder, this area doesnt seem to be commented on very much....?

Any honest opions would be gratefully recieved!

Tags for Forum Posts: harringay, moving, turnpike lane

Views: 298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

3x recent threads on that very topic:

Moving to Westbury Avenue...

Just moved to Turnpike Lane...

Langham Road...

My wife and I moved just off Westbury Ave last year (from N4) - we're very happy here.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service