Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

It's in top condition with 83,000 miles. The 1.2 engine means it has very cheap petrol, insurance and tax costs. A good family car as it has five doors. 

With air conditioning, alloy wheels and good CD radio. 

54 reg from 2004. 

I can deliver it. See it in Perth Road, Wood Green. N22 5LJ

£1,700 or near offer. 

Call me on 07949 060033, Neil. 

Tags for Forum Posts: Polo, VW, for, sale.

Views: 375

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Neil

How long have you had the Polo? When is the MOT up and when did you have her last serviced?

Many thanks.

Chris

Oh. And how many previous owners sir. Thanks

Hi Chris.

Thanks for your enquiry. 

The MOT expires at the end of June 2016. I could give it a new MOT test if you give me the asking price. 

It has just been serviced and the engine oil is still very clean. The car has been checked by my mechanic and there are no known faults. It drives very well and you will not need to spend any money on it for a long time.  It is a Twist model which is the top of the range and has extras like Air Conditioning, Alloy wheels and a better 12 valve engine. It has had a clutch fitted in the recent past. 

There are three previous owners. I've paid for a HPI check and that shows it is worth about £2,000 and that there have not been any accident repairs to the car. I have the HPI certificate. 

It this price in your budget? Would you like to see it on Saturday?

Thanks.

Neil. 

Thank you for the information Neil. I'm not ready to buy immediately. I'm selling my motorbike and then buying a car. I think your car will go before I'm ready. Chris

Ok. If it does not sell quickly I will lower the price. Check back with me after you've sold the bike. Thanks. Neil. 

Thanks Neil.

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service