Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

I know these exist but wonder if anyone has used one that they could recommend to fix windows that won't close properly etc. Or maybe there is a handyman out there who has fixed such problems before?

Tags for Forum Posts: window repair/replacement, windows

Views: 351

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We had a window with a lost key in a house we're renovating up in Edmonton Green. A local glazier recommended Gee & Bee windows in Bush Hill Park, Enfield. Their guy came round, got the window open, added a new lock and serviced the window into the bargain. Limited experience to base a recommendation on, but enough for us that we're planning to contact them again in a few weeks to come back and service all the windows.

Abdullah, Gee & Bee Windows 020 83863 8333 / 079 5717 6311 / geeandbeewindows@aol.com

Thank you, Hugh, this certainly looks like a lead worth following up. When I have managed to persuade my 87yr old dad that it will be worth spending some money on fixing his energy consuming gaps, I will report back our experience. I know that faulty fittings on UPVC windows and doors a a common problem!

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service