Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hello,

I'm moving out of my fantastic, large double bedroom in Harringay, N8, just off Green Lanes, to move in with my girlfriend and looking for someone to move in with my current housemate. The move in date is quite flexible. Anytime between 10 April and 1 May.

The flat is on the second floor in a great location on a quiet street off green lanes with lots of shops, good cafes and pubs nearby. The bedroom is big, bright and airy and furnished with a wardrobe and drawers included. The living room is large with big bay windows overlooking the street. The kitchen and bathroom are also reasonably sized.

Rent is £650 per month. Bills come to roughly £125 per month and there is also a £75 estate agent admin fee. Deposit will be 1 month's rent.

My flatmate David works full time in consulting and my interests include travelling, reading and music.

Drop me a message if you'd like to have a look or find the advert with pictures on Spareroom here: http://www.spareroom.co.uk/flatshare/flatshare_detail.pl?flatshare_...;

Views: 313

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, is the room still available?

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service